Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ever soiled your pants at work?

• 19-08-2012 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

typically this never happens to me, as im an adult. However it has happened 2x that I can remember

incident 1
    first was about when I was 28, was on my lunch break on o'connell street and it was a very hot day -felt my ass cheeks wet and slippery when walking and thought I had skittered my pants -walked back to work trying to do damage limitation

went to the cubicle in work and pulled down my panties and there was nothing in my pants so was shocked and delighted- must have just been a sweat anus in the heat. however I decided to do a **** whilst I was there - I hover and dont sit and I did have teh trots all over my pants - very very weird experience. Pulled them off and threw them in the bin and sat at my desk, was uncomfortable as was wearing my suit trousers

incident no 2
    another time I walk the dog after the gym, had a protein shake as I do always but drank it fast and walked out the door with the dog, was in a park completely dark and my stomach gave me some warning sounds- went to the area in the trees where all the local teenagers drink and smoke hash -they had some cardboard on the ground as a clearing to sit on etc. nobody there so I **** on it -was a huge one:cool: anyway my dog went mental trying to get at it -literally hysterical to eat my ****:confused:

had nothing to clean my arse with so had some tesco bags with me that I use to pick up my dogs **** so I ripped a bit off and inserted it up my ass

walked 20 mins home and when I went upstairs to clean my ass up better I was surprised to see the tesco bit of bag had done its job -no skids on my pants:)

im an adult, sensible, work etc so if im able to admit to this -does anyone else have some "funny" ****ting themselves stories to share on here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

My sister got stuck in traffic on the way home from work once. She crapped in the seat.

I told her to do it in a bottle or a bag or something.

Im way too honest, but the 1st time i went out running I totally browned my pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I soiled someone else's pants at work, oh yeah that bird really wanted me*

*100% fabrication right there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

My troll sense is tingling.

Also you sound like a charming lady.

syndeyfife wrote: »
    Im way too honest, but the 1st time i went out running I totally browned my pants

The runs on the run? :confused:

kfallon wrote: »
    The runs on the run? :confused:

I literally just couldnt hold it in! Didnt help that i was a 20 minute run away from home :(

• Advertisement

I literally just couldnt hold it in! Didnt help that i was a 20 minute run away from home :(

Prob took you an extra 5 mins cos of the 'load' in your kaks!

I remember once dying for one on the bus home, as soon as I got in the door at the gaff it was straight into the jax, I think I just sat on the throne for about 25 mins just out of pure relief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

My sister got stuck in traffic on the way home from work once. She crapped in the seat.

I told her to do it in a bottle or a bag or something.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/25159192.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

this is nasty nasty stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

"bobin fudge" is not very proficient at bobbing fudge

I almost shat myself laughing at that.

Im going to put it on her fb!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

looks like someone was watch The 51st State last night ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

does anyone else have some "funny" ****ting themselves stories to share on here?
    Nope...but we're enjoying rubbernecking so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

You need to register your pants for the new septic tank thingy OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

a bit like this poor chap NSF..anyone really

runner-poop-pants.jpg

a bit like this poor chap NSF..anyone really

runner-poop-pants.jpg

HA!!!!!! No thankfully it wasnt anything like that! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... im an adult...
    I don't believe you.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement