Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone noticed players don't score enough goals

Options
  • 19-08-2012 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

Players struggle to 20 goals so often in FM12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

I've never found it a problem, in the system I use, my striker tends to average a goal per game. It varies on the league position of your team and your formation, but you should have at least 1 player exceeding 20 goals/season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Definitely doesnt happen to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I don't mean for me, I mean for the AI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Over the course of the season I average around 3/1 shots to the opposition but my shots to goal ratio is about 15/1 compared to about 6 or 7/1 for the opposition. The amount of times I've dominated the opposition only to have their keeper get man of the match or for them to get one shot on target and score. Fcuking headwrecking!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Never was able to get my strikers 25+ goals until FM12 and Doumbia leading the line. Guy is a goal scoring machine.

AI isn't short on goals either. Usually 6-7 in mid/late 20's and the odd 30+ from Rooney most notably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

The top players are always at 30 or more in mine. My top scorer usually hits at least 40 in all competitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have to agree when the OP says AI strikers.

Rooney finished with 40 league goals this year for me, RVP was second with 18 : /

Advertisement