Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S2

Options
  • 19-08-2012 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

I currently have a Galaxy Ace and its lagging horrible due to the pity full RAM (278MB) When I bought I figured I wouldn't use many apps at all but I'm afraid I was wrong :o

Would it be worth investing in the S2? It seems to have great processing power and RAM. Where is the cheapest I can get it? The best I've spotted is €400 with Meteor.

Or are there better ones in the pipeline for release? bear in mind the €400 for the S2 would be a stretch as it is!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

The S3 is out now. You can get an S2 for cheap second-hand.

Your old phone can be "rejuvenated" by wiping it and putting on a custom rom. The lag is because of the filesystem not ram, a re-partition will fix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

I've decided to get a sim free S2. The cheapest I've found is at Expansys.ie

Has anyone purchased from them before? Any problems?

Advertisement