Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG NB3520 Soundbar and LG TV

Options
  • 20-08-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. Currently I have 4 separate remote controls in my sitting room: 1= Sky HD+, 2=LG TV, 3=LG soundbar and 4= Philips DVD player.

Is there 1 remote control out there that can control all 4 devices??

Thanks,
    Coggy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

Plenty, look at the one4all range or for more money the Logitech harmony range.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 coggy79

Cheers Willy, have you used one of these remotes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

coggy79 wrote: »
    Cheers Willy, have you used one of these remotes??
    Not at home, but I've messed around with a demo unit of one of the logitech harmonies and they are very nice, pricey though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 coggy79

Thanks again Willy, went out and bought the Logitech Harmony 600 in Currys today. Have to say it was a tad on the pricey side at €65 but it does everything I need it to do. Controls TV, sound bar and Sky HD box on one setting and TV and DVD player on another. Can have up to 6 devices on it and 4 different activities/settings. Definitely the way to go. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Advertisement