Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfortable yet non slipping ear plugs

• 20-08-2012 5:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello lads

Would anyone have any suggestions as to an ear plug that stays on all night and that is comfortable to wear when on rests his/her head on a pillow. All the ear plugs I have tried out always slip out.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just a reminder that boards isn't a forum for medical advice ;)

From what I remember it's not good to wear earplugs at night.

One option would be to have some white noise (hiss) in the background like an FM radio off station. Or play waterfall or rain noises. Not enough to keep you awake, just enough to take the edge off any sudden stray sounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Sleephones, never used them but they look comfortable at least.

sleep-headphones01.jpg

AAAADLeQ9moAAAAAAKShEg.jpg?v=1263064438000

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TskTsk

Hello lads

Would anyone have any suggestions as to an ear plug that stays on all night and that is comfortable to wear when on rests his/her head on a pillow. All the ear plugs I have tried out always slip out.

Thanks

Ohropax are excellent. Make sure you inserting the plugs correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Advertisement