Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences

Options
  • 20-08-2012 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello there!

I just got accepted into this said course and was looking for info on it? I didn't do a science subject for Leaving Cert so will it be easy to catch up? What should I expect?

For those who will ask, the reason I chose the course is because I'd love to be a chemist/research chemistry and even though I'll admit I struggled in the JC in Science, I've taken an interest in it since and hope that by focusing on Chemistry and just Chemistry I'll find it easier!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭infodox

Hey,
    I took a similar course a while back (switched out of it), but in first year they assume you did NO science subjects at all so you get a chance to get up to speed with everyone else. If you need a hand at chemistry or anything just sends a message, I can always see do I have any of my notes left around.

Advertisement