Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signup/Login options not working on Chrome 21.0.01180.79

Options
  • 20-08-2012 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

As per subject line.

9SdPY.png

Idk if it's the new skin or not.

Works ok on Firefox (chrome is my primary browser tho)

[edit]

cleared all cookies for boards.ie in chrome and working now.

ty Paddy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Odd, an internal server error shouldn't really be browser specific. Can you let me know what platform you're on(Windows, Mac etc)

Also can you double check if the problem is still happening, we did lose a web node for a few hours last night so it's possible this is somehow related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Odd, an internal server error shouldn't really be browser specific. Can you let me know what platform you're on(Windows, Mac etc)

Also can you double check if the problem is still happening, we did lose a web node for a few hours last night so it's possible this is somehow related.
    Hi,

Happening on my home PC - win7 x64

happening on my work machine - x86 vista enterprise.

IE9 & firefox work.

Just chrome.

Even the reset pw link in the email wont work in chrome.

Are you using any Chrome plugins? If you could try disabling them and see if that solves the problem it would be great.

Also, if that doesn't work if you could do the following next time you get the problem:

- Right click on the page, select "Inspect Element"
    - Go to the "Network" tab in the inspector
    - Refresh the page
    - Click on the first item listed in the network tab
    - Copy everything under the headers tab that appears
    - Fire that to me in a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

PM sent

Problem solved, for future reference it was caused by a dodgy bbthread_lastview cookie.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement