Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink stain on jacket - dry cleaning recommendation

Options
  • 20-08-2012 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Biro leaked in jacket pocket. Looking for a recommendation for a good dry cleaners in Dublin City Centre who would be able to remove the stain.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭SilverLiningOK

First Class Alterations & Dry Cleaning in Fairview (01)8367151, specialize in leather repairs and they used have dry cleaning pickups around the city. If you give them a call, they might be able to advise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have you trued nail varnish remover for a home diy job?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joshuaaron

is the ink from ink cartridges? i have dealt mine with a lemon juice before.. it worked..Place the affected area under a running cold tap. Leave it for as long as possible to rinse. Then apply any washing up liquid to back part of the stain. Place it again under the running water to rinse. Then treat the remaining stain with the lemon juice+ammonia concoction (equal amounts of lemon juice+ammonia+cold water.. then put it to laundry... www.inkjetsuperstore.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Is the All American Laundry still there? I think, they are on South George's Street

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

europhile wrote: »
    Biro leaked in jacket pocket. Looking for a recommendation for a good dry cleaners in Dublin City Centre who would be able to remove the stain.

Many thanks.

try boiled egg white

• Advertisement
Advertisement