Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short-term Accommodation

Options
  • 20-08-2012 10:38am

Hey guys, I'm looking for short-term accommodation in Cork, basically now until November 1st. It's proving difficult and I think my only option is to move in somewhere and not sign a lease and move out after 3 months. Although thats fairly common, no? People leave accommodation due to all sorts of reasons. Anyone have any ideas or advice, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Your best option would, probably, be to move into a house share and explain the situation to them beforehand.
    It would be unlikely to find a landlord that won't make you sign a lease. And, once a lease is signed you could be liable for breaking said lease.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Would ya not settle for a caravan? They're great like, ya can bring them wherever ya want too.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

Perhaps ask one of the b&b's on western road. There is one at the very bottom close to the AIB bank that used to do it for builders but I can't remember their name. They should be able offer you a long stay rate.

Also UCC Accommodation services office might be worth a try they have lots of home owners who offer digs but are in over supply at the moment.

Also worth trying daft?

Advertisement