Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT422

Options
  • 20-08-2012 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭

Just accepted my offer of pharmaceutical healthcare :D
    Any one else going or have been in this course? What's it like? I really can't wait as I didn't think I was going to get in but I did :D it's in cathal brugagh street isn't it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

Just accepted my offer of pharmaceutical healthcare :D
    Any one else going or have been in this course? What's it like? I really can't wait as I didn't think I was going to get in but I did :D it's in cathal brugagh street isn't it?

I'm in 4th year of that course, yup it's in the brugha. Get ready for a fantastic course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Ooh im very excited now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liambob1

If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Details on how to access the timetables are in the guide to dit thread!

Oh brilliant thanks :D

Is there anyone on this forum who has graduated from this course? What are the career prospects? What should I be applying to?

Also, is there any guidance provided in 4th year that points you in the right direction career-wise? I don't really want to further my studies and would rather enter into a relevant pharmaceutical job. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement