Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling vodafone contract

Options
  • 20-08-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi my iphone died recently due to waterdamage (it was not insured) :(Looking at buying a new one but without the offer of signing into a contract it is very expensive 700 euro. Someone suggested that it might be cheaper to pay the fine for cancelling my contract and sign up to a new provider offering iphone. Would anyone have an idea how much you would be talking for breaking for a contract I think I have 12mths left?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Gilally wrote: »
    Hi my iphone died recently due to waterdamage (it was not insured) :(Looking at buying a new one but without the offer of signing into a contract it is very expensive 700 euro. Someone suggested that it might be cheaper to pay the fine for cancelling my contract and sign up to a new provider offering iphone. Would anyone have an idea how much you would be talking for breaking for a contract I think I have 12mths left?

Thanks

12* your monthly charge. Simples really

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gilally

Thank you!

Advertisement