Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those of you who miss the Cloud (or other black/dark) Themes...

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I wasn't aware it was broken - what are you having problems with? I use it every day without problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Huzzah they fixed that annoying white flash when the dark new skin was loading pages.
    Also how it's labeled in the drop down when choosing skins via the Control Panel could be clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Dav wrote: »
    I wasn't aware it was broken - what are you having problems with? I use it every day without problem.
    It's all over the place, I'd post up a screen grab of it but I can't now as I can't select the theme anymore :confused:

Another issue was, the only page that displayed the dark version was the front page and my followed threads section.

That sounds like you've got a pretty serious bug.

You can go here and choose Dark Theme - (it's in the drop-down under your name called Appearance Settings) we'd really need a screen grab of what's wrong because as I said, I'm using it every day and there's nothing wrong with it at all for me. If you can also post the details (except your IP address) from http://www.boards.ie/diagnostics that would be a huge help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Dav wrote: »
    That sounds like you've got a pretty serious bug.

You can go here and choose Dark Theme - (it's in the drop-down under your name called Appearance Settings).
    Done the above and it's working fine now, thanks :) Maybe it was something my end :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ecomac

Is there any way to remove this flying top bar in blue version? On smaller screens or when browsing (in full version) on mobiles, it covers most of the screen, making reading an awful experience.

Go to your Appearance Settings and untick the "Sticky Header" box.

I often use public access to Boards (i.e. school computers, open WiFis), so this is not best solution for me - meaning I don't want to login from such places

It's enabled by default I'm afraid, we figured it's more useful to most people that way.

Too bad. Was there a poll regarding this feature? I'm cursing it since it was changed a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Only discovered this theme but am loving it. The mix of black and gold gives me a real Deus Ex: Human Revolution vibe. :cool:

Advertisement