Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So... Who else is going to NCI this year?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Just got accepted as lab assistant in html, whoever will be doing xhtml and web design in their first semester and second semester, I am sure we will meet :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Do you learn CSS in those modules as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kaneo71

For anyone doing computing,how do we find out which Group we're in? Like Group A and B?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kilfeather94

Kaneo71 wrote: »
    For anyone doing computing,how do we find out which Group we're in? Like Group A and B?

If you got your student card yesterday, it should say what group you're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fluffysocks

If you got your student card yesterday, it should say what group you're in.

Is it the same for all course? if so were does it say on your student card what group your in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kilfeather94

Is it the same for all course? if so were does it say on your student card what group your in?

not sure if it's the same for all courses, but if you look at the part which says "code" on the card, it should say what course and group, e.g. mine is BSHC 1A, meaning i'm in group 1A for computing.

Im doing business and it just has HCBS beside code :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭PaurGasm

Jesus no Human Resource Management students here? Looks like Ill have to represent haha

Got advanced entry into the 2nd year of the course so I will be the "new guy" :/

HAs anyone else got advanced entry to any other course? If so, whats the story with the electives? I havent heard back from the college about mine!

I couldn't get my card yesterday so will I be able to get it on Friday? :( I was only able to pay the Registration fee today so I didn't think I'd get my card yesterday :/

I couldn't get my card yesterday so will I be able to get it on Friday? :( I was only able to pay the Registration fee today so I didn't think I'd get my card yesterday :/

I'd say you can I have to get mine on Friday as well because I'm paying tomorrow I emailed and asked.

• Advertisement

Do you learn CSS in those modules as well?

Yes you will learn CSS in XHTML module.

arleitiss wrote: »
    Yes you will learn CSS in XHTML module.

Aw cool thanks html is simpler , css is really confusing at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭cullow123

Does anybody know what we have to bring in tomorrow for services orientation?

I'd say you can I have to get mine on Friday as well because I'm paying tomorrow I emailed and asked.
    Okay thanks :) we can get ours together :P

Okay thanks :) we can get ours together :P

Yeah I'll probably go at the end of the day after the bbq.

cullow123 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what we have to bring in tomorrow for services orientation?

the letter with our username and password thats all i think

Who's gonna have intro to computers lab on wednesdays between 10 AM and 1 PM?
    See you there :D
    I got assigned as lab assistant there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

I was supposed to be lab assistant for that class too but I'm working at that time :)

I was supposed to be lab assistant for that class too but I'm working at that time :)

have you been a lab assistant before?

No...it would've been my first time

• Advertisement

No...it would've been my first time

I am actually bit nervous lol :D
    Even though I know all those topics just fine still :D

Haha :D I'm sure you'll get used after first class.

Haha :D I'm sure you'll get used after first class.
    yeah I suppose, as far as I know it's stuff like ms office pretty much? because I can't remember any other software we used, I did intro to comp last year in BSHC1

I'm BSHC3 . Good luck :P

How do you find the emails sent to the nci email address? the one with your name
    I sent a tester email just to see, I can't find it in the mysite area. I can only find it connects to my other email address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Sign out of whichever other email account it's directing you to and then go back to MySite and try again. That happened to me last year and it worked when I tried that. It used to keep sending me to my hotmail account.

Advertisement