Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Suppose Bales 92% are from before the gameweek, because he was playing Utd loads will have swapped him out for Arsenal cover for the week but will get him back soon, thats what I've done, I wouldn't expect many more to dump him with a nice run of fixtures coming up, he was a constant threat last weekend against United despite not having his best game, if people are turned off by a couple of quiet weeks pointswise then they ain't too bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

agree with both of yous madness to get rid of him, he seems to be more dangerous away from home aswell. I have finally learned my lesson with bale get him in and leave him in he will get you the points over the course of the season. Hes a 2,2,16,2,2,16 type player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Yep, gotta take the good times with the bad.

Now where are those good times...

roryc wrote: »
    Bale at 92% towards a price drop, moving very slowly though so might last the GW. No idea why people are getting rid of him, he's joint 2nd top goalscoring midfielder after Michu and has more goals than Lampard, Mata, Fellaini, Cazorla, Hazard, Gerrard, Rooney, Tevez, Aguero, Berbatov, Torres, etc, etc. I'll be holding on to him. Norwich, West Brom, Newcastle and West Hame up next. Would be amazed if he doesn't score at least a couple of goals/assists.

Ba is more likely to drop, 87% and moving fast. If he plays at the weekend he's likely to be dropped for the Reading game. I've just dumped him so would be happy to see him miss and game and his value plummet.

Based on.previous experience, could you transfer out bale? My rivals don't have him and I'm hoping he scores big!

Yep, gotta take the good times with the bad.

Now where are those good times...

ha ha patience your time will come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Ba is a cert to drop tonight upsetting many including me!

Dónal wrote: »
    Based on.previous experience, could you transfer out bale? My rivals don't have him and I'm hoping he scores big!

Looks like you won't get that price drop, he's gone from -92% to -88%, over 600 transfers IN already today. Not sure why the sudden reversal, it's not like any other big midfielders failed.

Ba guaranteed to drop tonight. Hernandez, Torres and Hazard will probably go too. If not tonight then definitely tomorrow. Jussi could drop

Walcott will likely rise before the end of the gameweek, along with Fellaini, Fletcher and Lennon. Chances for Gerrard, Silva, Davies, Evra and Michu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

I'd say lots brought in Cazorla for Bale last week and brought Bale back in for this week .

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Luiz due to drop according to FISO.

Not sure when exactly but he is >100% on the site

Yep, not an issue really for most who will have gotten him at £6.6m so won't lose anything on the drop. He's likely to be back this weekend, if not tomorrow, so the price drop shouldn't affect whether people shift him or not.

• Advertisement

its a dgw frenzy good chance of suarez sturridge gerrard all going up .3. More importantly for me RVP looking very likely to go down these next few days.

Suarez, Rooney, Benteke up tonight.

Enrique, Davies, Lambert and Sturridge all go up by the end of the week. Possibility for Glen, Johnson, Anichebe and Tremmel.

I'm actually debating a punt on Tremmel, if I knew he was definitely playing both games in the DGW he would be in. It's tough to tell when Vorm will be back though, and he'll definitely want to play the final.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Demel as showing as 67% towards a price rise, am I missing something here? Maybe it slipped by a lot of people that he didn't start the last game, and he's still seen as a decent cheap option. Though in saying that, his NTI has just gone into minus figures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Question?

Does anyone know if Price Rise targets are reset at the start of each week?

I'm wondering what would happen if the following scenario was to play out.

- Gerrard is transferred in enough times to get his third and final price rise of the gameweek.

- People continue to buy him and he ends up being over the threshold for a 4th price rise on Saturday.

- Gameweek 26 begins and given the double gameweek, most people are slow to transfer Gerrard out so his remains over the threshold come Saturday night.

Does his price go up?

Or would his threshold be reset?

In summary, is there any way Gerrards price could go up .4 by next Sunday?

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Question?

Does anyone know if Price Rise targets are reset at the start of each week?

I'm wondering what would happen if the following scenario was to play out.

- Gerrard is transferred in enough times to get his third and final price rise of the gameweek.

- People continue to buy him and he ends up being over the threshold for a 4th price rise on Saturday.

- Gameweek 26 begins and given the double gameweek, most people are slow to transfer Gerrard out so his remains over the threshold come Saturday night.

Does his price go up?

Or would his threshold be reset?

In summary, is there any way Gerrards price could go up .4 by next Sunday?
    good question was thinking the same myself. Haven't a clue myself we will find out sat as i can see it happening unless everyone offloads him after 1130 sat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

his price goes up. transfers have slowed somewhat for now, friday as usual will see the most action, praying myself Gerrard doesnt get a knock tonight(start him on the bench, come on Woy), my 2nd transfer will be Gibbs->Agger holding off as long as i can for that one re. team news and neither player changing in price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ok so gerrard is due to go up tonight for his 3rd rise of the gw which is the limit.
    but he's at 208% when he goes up tonight does anything he have over the 100% carry until tommorow or does he go back down to 0%?

even not just this case, just in general, if a player reaches say 150% of his target for a rise, will he start at 50% the next day or from scratch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

oh and marc wilson is due to drop tonight so will only be 3.9 when he returns.

Another £0.3m to be made tonight from Gerrard, Suarez and Davies. A clean sheet from Zabaleta should see him rise next week, he's stuck on 97% but dropping slowly. I assume this is due to a number of people transferring him out for a Pool defender.

Really need Bale and Sturridge to have quiet weeks, don't mind anyone else really bar these two. So far this season I have been repeatedly kicked in the nuts when it comes to hoping one or two players don't perform.

rvp going down tonight happy days. I've been able to get suarez in for this week and the way price rises falls have gone only costs .2 to get back in if need be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Hogey007 wrote: »
    ok so gerrard is due to go up tonight for his 3rd rise of the gw which is the limit.
    but he's at 208% when he goes up tonight does anything he have over the 100% carry until tommorow or does he go back down to 0%?

even not just this case, just in general, if a player reaches say 150% of his target for a rise, will he start at 50% the next day or from scratch?

Goes back to 0. In general.

So Gerrard being at 239 % now is a bad news for a potential 4th rise tomorrow night. Can only count on Saturday morning transfers and/or an amazing performance from him on Monday evening (if he hasn't been massively shipped out before).

Gerrard is at 90%!

*shakes fist*

Just have to hope that FPL don't flag Liverpool/Swansea players before the day is over and that the general masses stupidly decide to bring him in today.

Think I'm being overly optimistic.

Walcott dropped last night so my Walcott -> Gerrard -> Walcott will cost me 0 and my real team value will have slightly increased.

Gerrard has gone past the 100% threshold on CtC.

It's inevitable that 1000s are going to start shipping him out later tonight in their droves though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

hes at 102% on Fiso atm so should rise again tonight! Happy days! Handy .2mil made off him so!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

hes at 102% on Fiso atm so should rise again tonight! Happy days! Handy .2mil made off him so!

He was at 104% about an hour ago I think so don't count your chickens just yet.

cant see him staying above 100 % there will be a lot transferring bale straight back in.

Balls, i didnt realise! I don't understand people flogging him already before he plays! He has 2 chances 2 run amok ffs!

Balls, i didnt realise! I don't understand people flogging him already before he plays! He has 2 chances 2 run amok ffs!

hes no game in gw 27 though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

And now 101% :pac:

• Advertisement

hes no game in gw 27 though
    And now 101% :pac:

Yeah it's looking like im going to have to do that transfer for Bale shortly so or i will probably lose the .1 i've already made if i wait till later in the week!

You'll have 2/3 days before you'll have to sell him.

Just realised i've already made .2 mil off Gerrard ha!:pac: Lovely stuff! In comes Bale!

Just realised i've already made .2 mil off Gerrard ha!:pac: Lovely stuff! In comes Bale!
    you will make another .2 off bale now with that brace

you will make another .2 off bale now with that brace

Yeah but i will be hanging on to hime for the rest of the season bar injury more then likey so its irrelevant!

Yeah but i will be hanging on to hime for the rest of the season bar injury more then likey so its irrelevant!

true I learnt my lesson last season with bale never take him out of your team as when he gets 3 consecutive 2 pointers you can be sure he will get a 15point + haul.

• Advertisement

michu has a net of 252 transfers in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Bale going up tonight for anyone doing the Gerrard > Bale switch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Made the switch from Gerrard to Bale. Even if Gerrard has a scorcher, presume his price will remain static at best and then hopefully get him back in after Gameweek 27.

Dzeko and Lambert going up tonight according to FISO

Bunn should go up too

• Advertisement

Bunn should go up too

One of the better purchases from my Jan WC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

dahat wrote: »

One of the better purchases from my Jan WC

And mine. When is Ruddy due back?

Lemlin wrote: »
    And mine. When is Ruddy due back?

Don't know,hopefully he is on a party boat with Pitbull having a great time till next season! :D

Physio room say 5 weeks .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

So Suarez is getting transfers out already and is at -46 on fiso. He probably wont go down tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I guess people are getting rid of him with the blank gameweek in mind

Who are people getting rid of him for I wonder? Aguero?

Benteke, Tremmel and Anichebe due to rise

Sorenson most notable player dropping , Fletcher heading that way too

From FISO

Tremmel won't be rising he's been stuck on that for last few days .
    He's going down in ownership every day .

Tremmel won't rise, and Anichebe will be another few days IF he rises.

You need to factor in Daily NTI. Bale and Sissoko are more likely to rise before Anichebe.

Thanks guys!

I always just look at the %

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Looks like Suarez is going down tonight. Don't know whether I should get rid of him tonight or after the game tomorrow. Looking to get Lambert in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement