Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey007 wrote: »
    likewise as a united fan i said a couple of weeks back that he'd start v qpr but will not start v norwich, that was before any injury concerns, united will be playing norwich with at least a 12 point lead, ferguson will pick a team he thinks will beat norwich but that won't include RVP, if his injury is ok he'll be on the bench to play the last 20 or 30 mins if all isn't going to plan for united.

I expect Rooney will start though, i don't think he'll bench both Rooney and RVP.
    100% agree with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Bale, Lambert and Suarez all going up on FISO

I hope I am right this time:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Great, I have them all. Can't see any reason why I'd get rid of Bale over the next 10 weeks but the Suarez and Lambert rises may be crucial.

ATM I have exactly enough for my next 4 transfers, but Sissoko will likely go up again before the next GW so every little counts. In saying that Fellaini going yellow on FF will likely drive even more people to get rid of him which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Giroud and walcott dropping

Bit surprised ppl are getting rid of theo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

moreau wrote: »
    Giroud and walcott dropping

Bit surprised ppl are getting rid of theo

Having no game in GW 29 maybe the reason,mite get rid myself and get him back in for Arsenal's DGW in GW 33

• Advertisement

Rvp should drop tonight and could see him dropping again by sat night

He won't drop twice. Not even a guarantee he'll drop before the weekend.

I hope he does though! If he doesn't start against Norwich you'll see a lot of movement.

roryc wrote: »

I hope he does though! If he doesn't start against Norwich you'll see a lot of movement.
    He will 100% drop before the weekend he has gone from +90% to -80% in 5 days. Hes already on 2500 transfers out today and needs just under 5000 more today for a price drop. If he drops tonight which is 50/50 he will then have another influx of transfers out tomorrow and sat morning to edge him closer to another price drop which I feel will happen sat nite as people will transfer him out as he has no game the following week. The key is him dropping tonight as if he doesnt all fridays transfers out will be worthless.
    The only thing that will halt his slide is utds game being refixed for GW29 or him starting and scoring a couple on sat.

Yeah it's likely he'll drop £0.1 but I really can't see two drops in two days.

I'm hoping he comes on for a one pointer against Norwich! I think people can handle him being rested for a game but getting 10 minute 1 point cameos is the quickest way to see a player get dumped.

Hes defo dropping tonite at 102% now

• Advertisement

Anyone know why rvp didnt drop last nite he was over -120% on fiso at 11 last nite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

It's really strange both he & Nolan had the same flag and Nto target . Rvp was on -120% and didn't drop , Nolan barely made -100% and dropped .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anyone know why rvp didnt drop last nite he was over -120% on fiso at 11 last nite.

because of the yellow flag he might need 150%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

FutureGuy wrote: »
    because of the yellow flag he might need 150%

Nolan had the exact same flag , If that was right Nolan would have needed 150% also

Its dissapointing for all of us that have sold as all transfers out today would have been bringing us well on our way to another fall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Lads,

I've said it in the RVP thread but he didn't go down because he's under protection now. His flag disappeared and so his price is "frozen" for 8 days now !!!

That's the worst unlucky situation for all of you who sold him because 1) it's quite incredible his flag disappeared the exact same night he was supposed to drop and 2) the 8 days protection (until the 9th of March i.e. GW 29) is a disaster as all the transfers out during that period won't count. Therefore 3) if people wnat to get him back for GW 30 his price will increase potentially fast enough (it will depend on how many will get rid before GW 29).

That being said, it's a disater price wise only. Points wise his situation has not changed.

iroced wrote: »
    Lads,

I've said it in the RVP thread but he didn't go down because he's under protection now. His flag disappeared and so his price is "frozen" for 8 days now !!!

That's the worst unlucky situation for all of you who sold him because 1) it's quite incredible his flag disappeared the exact same night he was supposed to drop and 2) the 8 days protection (until the 9th of March i.e. GW 29) is a disaster as all the transfers out during that period won't count. Therefore 3) if people wnat to get him back for GW 30 his price will increase potentially fast enough (it will depend on how many will get rid before GW 29).

That being said, it's a disater price wise only. Points wise his situation has not changed.
    Cheers for that explanation. I sold him as I felt Id a better chance of getting points without him but did also think his price would drop over the 4 weeks GW 26-29 that id be without him. Does that mean when his protection is lifted if hes over 100% he will drop to 13.9. If thats the case Ill only lose .2 on buying him back. Money isnt really an issue anymore for me at this stage of the season Id prefer to put out the strongest eleven I can. Obviously if rvp starts tomorrow its backfired.

Does that mean when his protection is lifted if hes over 100% he will drop to 13.9. If thats the case Ill only lose .2 on buying him back.

Yes after the 8 days price protection he'll go down or up normally depending on his NTO or NTI %. What I'm a bit confused is while protected his NTO/NTI % should be prozen. But when I checked this morning he was at -5%. He is now at -11%. So I don't know if the NTO % will go up to 100% than reset to 0 and so on and on during the price protection period. Will it last 8 days too ? I'm not sure...

FPL changed a lot of things regarding the price fluctuations of players when they moved to the current website. It was far better and clearer before (with weighting factors applied to price rise/fall) as I said here numerous times. But well c'est la vie ;).

Cheers for that explanation. I sold him as I felt Id a better chance of getting points without him but did also think his price would drop over the 4 weeks GW 26-29 that id be without him. Does that mean when his protection is lifted if hes over 100% he will drop to 13.9. If thats the case Ill only lose .2 on buying him back. Money isnt really an issue anymore for me at this stage of the season Id prefer to put out the strongest eleven I can. Obviously if rvp starts tomorrow its backfired.

Same as this, I've sold him as I felt he'll miss at least two of the next 4 matches, possibly 3. Price doesn't really come into it, I worked it out based on him being on £14m for GW30, although tbh I did assume he would have dropped.

Like above, money's not really an issue for the last 10 games.

In fairness, unless RVP bags at least 2 goals this week-end your decision seems to be the right one especially if you can bring him back to no cost. The flexibility you'll have on him over the ones who kept him (and thus would be tied to him) could be crucial for the end of the season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Quite a bad unlucky news for me. If RVP doesn't go down in price I'd need a little bit of unexpected reorganisation to get him back... Ah well. Hopefully Lambert continues his great run !

In fairness, unless RVP bags at least 2 goals this week-end your decision seems to be the right one especially if you can bring him back to no cost. The flexibility you'll have on him over the ones who kept him (and thus would be tied to him) could be crucial for the end of the season.

It's a lot to do with the fact that I can use it as a backdoor way to change Suarez down to Sturridge and have the ability at any time to upgrade back to RVP.

I'm actually glad of the GW29 mess, I think most people will take at least a 4 point hit, so my 8 pointer to fix up my team will be a bit easier to handle.

roryc wrote: »

Well lad I suppose we can both sort of say we got it right .He hasnt dropped at all but if you consider his net transfers out of 85k he in normal circumstances would have been down .2 tonight and if trends had continued we could have got another .2 fall this week. All things being equal buying him back for 13.6.Lets just hope he has a quiet day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Mata will drop .1 tonight. Will he drop another .1 since Chelsea will not have a game for Gameweek 29.

Yep, Mata and RVP went down last night. Lambert, Evans and Clyne went up.

Cameron and probably Walcott to drop tonight, with Suarez, Bale, Michu all going up. Coutinho, Enrique and Sissoko all rising fast too.

RVP went down yesterday. So the price protection rule doesn't exist as it used to be anymore. Maybe the price is only frozen for the first move. I don't know. FPL changed everything regarding the players price fluctuations when they moved to their current layout and made a complete mess of it. C'est la vie.

RVP went down yesterday. So the price protection rule doesn't exist as it used to be anymore. Maybe the price is only frozen for the first move. I don't know. FPL changed everything regarding the players price fluctuations when they moved to their current layout and made a complete mess of it. C'est la vie.

Yeah it's a bit confusing, he should have gone down earlier and been down £0.2 by now. He's half way to another drop anyway so hopefully will be down to about £13.7 by the time GW30 comes around.

Perfect result for me would be City messing up tonight and United going through in the CL tomorrow night. United play Chelsea next Sunday in the FA Cup so Fergie will definitely start RVP in that one. If they get through that he'll have to start looking at resting him for league matches. He's a machine but Fergie's not stupid, would be an unneccessary risk just to keep him match fit.

Cisse rising tonight, Gerrard likely too. Bale and Suarez will go up either tonight or tomorrow night. Michu might see a rise by Sat morning.

RVP might go down tonight, if not then definitely tomorrow. Walcott is another one nearing a price drop. Expect Fellaini, Dzeko, Silva and Mata to also drop by the next GW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Mata already dropped last night. Fingers crossed RVP drops repeatedly. Probably worth starting to take a look at what players need to play X amount of games in the run in to earn and EPL medal. Fergie will have an eye on that as he has done in the past giving the likes of Quentin Fortune starts towards the back end of the campaign.

• Advertisement

Kagawa has already done enough, it's 10 games yeah? As have Nani, Giggs, Scholes, Smalling, Anderson, Hernandez etc. I can't see any United player worth getting in that's played less than 10 games.

Advertisement