Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

roryc wrote: »
    Kagawa has already done enough, it's 10 games yeah? As have Nani, Giggs, Scholes, Smalling, Anderson, Hernandez etc. I can't see any United player worth getting in that's played less than 10 games.

Yeah just checked there and you're correct, it's only ten appearances. I thought it was more. No need to worry on that note then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Only one I would worry about is Lindegard who has 8. Could see Fergie possibly giving him another two before the end of the season.

Walcott is due to go down again tonight making it a £0.3m drop since last week. This for a player that has scored more than 5 points in 10 of his last 12 games, averaging 8 points per game. No chance I'll be dropping him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Only one I would worry about is Lindegard who has 8. Could see Fergie possibly giving him another two before the end of the season.

Walcott is due to go down again tonight making it a £0.3m drop since last week. This for a player that has scored more than 5 points in 10 of his last 12 games, averaging 8 points per game. No chance I'll be dropping him.

ye madness to get rid of walcott particularly with the confirmed dgw 33 and as you say his consistent form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

the rush to get Walcott out is hilarious.

such short term thinking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I dropped Walcott,bought him for 8.6,sold at the start of the week for 9,he already down to 9.2(from 9.4 I think),brought in a player that might rise twice(don't think he will).Will have the money to bring back walcott next week,small loss in money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Lads, selling Walcott short term is roughly the same story than dropping VP last GW.
    Personally he's the only midfileder I can sell and buy back (I'd lose far too much on Mata).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Me neither, I can't understand it, serious run of fixtures coming up also.

iroced wrote: »
    Lads, selling Walcott short term is roughly the same story than dropping VP last GW.
    Personally he's the only midfileder I can sell and buy back (I'd lose far too much on Mata).

How much would you lose on Mata? He started at £9.5 and is currently at £9.8.

iroced wrote: »

I see makes sense now I was on walcott early 8.4 I think and mata late 9.8 so I was looking at it from my perspective.Going forward I believe walcott and bale are the two must have midfielders.

How much would you lose on Mata? He started at £9.5 and is currently at £9.8.

I got him at £8.9 !!! With Michu (got him at £6.8) he's my most unsellable player.

While I got Walcott late (£8.8) so wouldn't be a problem to get him back.

• Advertisement

Yeah I took the hit on Mata a while back and bought him back at £9.8 so I'm actually free to sell him for his current selling price. After also getting rid of RVP, I actually have a huge amount of freedom with my team. Other than Michu who I've had since day 1 (and would £1m on selling) I actually don't lose much on any players. Bale £0.4, Suarez/Walcott £0.3... I don't plan on selling any of these players though. My entire backline can be easily transferred in and out, along with the likes of Sissoko, Benteke and Mata. Team value is £107m with £4.5m in the bank.

The only one I actually lose a lot on is Begovic who has managed to stay at £5.8m despite not having a clean sheet in 10 games! He'll likely be on the way out soon for De Gea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Yeah I took the hit on Mata a while back and bought him back at £9.8 so I'm actually free to sell him for his current selling price. After also getting rid of RVP, I actually have a huge amount of freedom with my team. Other than Michu who I've had since day 1 (and would £1m on selling) I actually don't lose much on any players. Bale £0.4, Suarez/Walcott £0.3... I don't plan on selling any of these players though. My entire backline can be easily transferred in and out, along with the likes of Sissoko, Benteke and Mata. Team value is £107m with £4.5m in the bank.

The only one I actually lose a lot on is Begovic who has managed to stay at £5.8m despite not having a clean sheet in 10 games! He'll likely be on the way out soon for De Gea.

I'm sure this has been dealt with on the other thread but I've found it very liberating to be rid of him and his huge price tag, no more scrimping on defenders etc, very happy I've done it to be honest and confident it will continue to work out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I'm sure this has been dealt with on the other thread but I've found it very liberating to be rid of him and his huge price tag, no more scrimping on defenders etc, very happy I've done it to be honest and confident it will continue to work out for me.

Very liberating til he bags a hat-trick and some assists!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ya, he's been fairly flaithuilach with the old hat tricks with some assists lately alright.

he has only scored more than 1 goal twice for utd in the league all season. Has been hugely consistent but has only twice got more than 12 pts in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Ya, he's been fairly flaithuilach with the old hat tricks with some assists lately alright.
    he has only scored more than 1 goal twice for utd in the league all season. Has been hugely consistent but has only twice got more than 12 pts in a game.

Look, it was a tongue in cheek comment. We all know how consistent he has been & he has the potential to do anything points wise in a GW, even when he is playing poorly. Best of luck to whoever sold him, that is what the game is all about!

Look, it was a tongue in cheek comment. We all know how consistent he has been & he has the potential to do anything points wise in a GW, even when he is playing poorly. Best of luck to whoever sold him, that is what the game is all about!

I agree with you he has to potential to get huge scores in any gw. I was surprised when I checked that he had only scored more than 1 goal twice all season. I just feel some of the rvp praise is OTT when you consider his price and how consistent a lot of other cheaper players(walcott ,suarez, bale of late) are performing. Its probably because theres a fair few utd fans on here that when rvp scores is a double bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Fiso hasn't updated in about a day for me. Anyone else the same?

Edit, what's the other website for price changes? Total FPL?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Fiso hasn't updated in about a day for me. Anyone else the same?

Edit, what's the other website for price changes? Total FPL?

yep, http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges

Lot of movement tonight, I have 6 going up and Mata/Walcott going down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Find it hard to believe that Mata and RVP have dropped 0.4 over the last couple weeks yet Michu in a similar situation, has jumped 0.2 this week and has an incredible 50.3% ownership atm:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

FISO website has not updated in a few days and cannot get De Gea who went up last night as a result. Any news on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Boots234

Sissoko's price is rising rapidly, he was only 6million a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Lot of movement tonight, I have 6 going up and Mata/Walcott going down.

I'm surprised with Walcott going down with the DGW approaching. As it stands I figured he'd be the stand out captain for that week.

shayno90 wrote: »
    FISO website has not updated in a few days and cannot get De Gea who went up last night as a result. Any news on the website?

Nope. But you can use the Total FPL one => http://development.totalfpl.com/pricechanges

Rooney going up tonight, along with De Gea and Bale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Is the fiso website still not updating for anyone? It's way easier to use on the phone than the total fpl one

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

km79 wrote: »
    Is the fiso website still not updating for anyone? It's way easier to use on the phone than the total fpl one
    Ya still the same for me. No update since the 6th of March.

Use totalfpl.com, it's a better site anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Fiso back up and running

Advertisement