Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Lots of movement last night

Ben arfa
    Michu
    Hazard
    Defoe
    Ivanovic
    Ade
    Fellaini all going up.

Michu again,ruddy hell.......
    Defoe/Ade is funny as both wont play i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Just trying to work out if I can get Hazard in next week after Chelsea's blank game, what's the maximum price he'll be by next gameweek assuming he rises the full amount he can in a week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Just trying to work out if I can get Hazard in next week after Chelsea's blank game, what's the maximum price he'll be by next gameweek assuming he rises the full amount he can in a week?

.3 per week Is maximum iirc

Invincible wrote: »
    .3 per week Is maximum iirc

Ah thanks for that, he's at 9.8 now, does that mean he could be at 10.1 by next gameweek or did one of those rises occur this weekend and count as part of the limit for "next week"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

RVP set to go up!! whats the max a player can go to in this game??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Ah thanks for that, he's at 9.8 now, does that mean he could be at 10.1 by next gameweek or did one of those rises occur this weekend and count as part of the limit for "next week"?

My understanding is that an FF week is Sat-Fri. So that 0.1 last night leaves Hazard with 0.2 more to rise between now and Friday night... if I'm correct, that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

RVP set to go up!! whats the max a player can go to in this game??

There's no max. The max they can rise by in a week is 0.3 but there's no max value a player can actually go up to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Lemlin wrote: »
    There's no max. The max they can rise by in a week is 0.3 but there's no max value a player can actually go up to.

Well, theoretically there is at the point where hypothetically 100% of the teams have said player :p Just saying like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

whats the chances of fellaini rising again this gameweek. I used my wildcard and hoping to get another rise out of him before i swap him for pienaar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

redzerdrog wrote: »
    whats the chances of fellaini rising again this gameweek. I used my wildcard and hoping to get another rise out of him before i swap him for pienaar.

He's 58% of the way to a rise as of 21.00 tonight according to ctc. Decent enough chance I'd reckon, although an away fixture next week might slow the transfers a bit

• Advertisement

KevIRL wrote: »
    He's 58% of the way to a rise as of 21.00 tonight according to ctc. Decent enough chance I'd reckon, although an away fixture next week might slow the transfers a bit

I find it best not to rely on fpl players making logical decisions, see the upcoming price rise for both Defoe and Ade tonight for an example :p

I find it best not to rely on fpl players making logical decisions, see the upcoming price rise for both Defoe and Ade tonight for an example :p

Good point, and of course the amount of wildcards being used early on by casual players pushes things further out of synch.

Would actually be in favour of only allowing WC's to be played after GW3 or GW4 as they have a disproportionate effect on player prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

KevIRL wrote: »
    Good point, and of course the amount of wildcards being used early on by casual players pushes things further out of synch.

Would actually be in favour of only allowing WC's to be played after GW3 or GW4 as they have a disproportionate effect on player prices

Maybe so but it's an advantage for those of us who haven't played them yet. 150,000 played them last week. A lot needed to but I reckon most didn't. Total waste of a WC so early in the season.

Maybe so but it's an advantage for those of us who haven't played them yet. 150,000 played them last week. A lot needed to but I reckon most didn't. Total waste of a WC so early in the season.

Yep fair point, but the majority of those who played them will have stopped playing the game by October or therebouts, where as the price changes the WCs have added to will have a lasting effect on the game for the rest of the season.

Its no biggie and has always been part of the game, its something Id like the powers that be to consider, but cant see them doing it as they obviously want the casual player to have some sort of interest for as long as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

will kagawa go +1 tonight?

darego wrote: »

More than likely. at 94% atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

on 94%now so it's touch and go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

has to reach 100% though right?

has to reach 100% though right?

Yep, needs 1823 NTI's by ctc reckoning. Tis late enough in the night so as Hogey says might be touch and go. Probly not worth taking the risk if the 0.1 is v important to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Took an early 4 point hit.

2.4 in the bank to complete the repair job.

not happy about having noble (6.3 mid / have dyer).

might bring in rafael for the brother during the break.

• Advertisement

Tevez, van Persie, Torres, Petric, Defoe and Ade all went up last night. Michu went up another .1 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Tevez, van Persie, Torres, Petric, Defoe and Ade all went up last night. Michu went up another .1 as well.

Really strange, a whole load of people are banking on Defoe becoming the main man up front for spurs, another whole load banking on Ade, so unless AVB goes with 2 up front most games, one whole load are making a very bad decision...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jurahnimoh

Jenkinson rose .1 also last nite

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭cunninstunt

Can't access fiso in work anymore for some reason, crafty IT guys have blocked it. Can anyone tell me how close Rooney is to a drop, want to transfer him out before he drops in price, looking at jelavic, ba or maybe petric.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Can't access fiso in work anymore for some reason, crafty IT guys have blocked it. Can anyone tell me how close Rooney is to a drop, want to transfer him out before he drops in price, looking at jelavic, ba or maybe petric.

157,000 + have transferred him out.

He will drop tonight.

Really strange, a whole load of people are banking on Defoe becoming the main man up front for spurs, another whole load banking on Ade, so unless AVB goes with 2 up front most games, one whole load are making a very bad decision...

I think Ade will be their main striker myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is it 9 tonight prices are expected to go up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Is it not 3.00 in the morning they usually put them up ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

No idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Think it is sometime after midnight alright, 1or 2am I think/ remember from a thread last season

Advertisement