Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Is it not 3.00 in the morning they usually put them up ?

Ya. Its 3am AFAIK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Is it 9 tonight prices are expected to go up?

Previous years it was between 12 midnight and 12.30.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Fiso update their prices at 3.30am & Totalfpl update at 2.19am.

Michu has 27000 transfers in today alone . He's at 83 % now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Michu has 27000 transfers in today alone . He's at 83 % now

Sure Tevez has about 42k - went up yesterday, will go up tonight and be half way to another rise by tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Potentially 10 players increasing tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Fizman wrote: »
    Potentially 10 players increasing tonight.

Who? My transfer finger is getting itchy.

keano_afc wrote: »
    Who? My transfer finger is getting itchy.

Tevez, Michu, Kags, Fellani, Rangel, Duff, hazard, Dyer, Kac (fulham) and possibly Jags (dont think he ll quite make it though)

Bank holiday in england so seems to be a lot of activity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'm planning on using my wildcard during the international break. But the changes I'm making are dependent on Hazard, Michu, and Kagawa not rising more than 0.4 combined before Saturday. Is that optimistic?

• Advertisement

I'm planning on using my wildcard during the international break. But the changes I'm making are dependent on Hazard, Michu, and Kagawa not rising more than 0.4 combined before Saturday. Is that optimistic?

No - Michu cant rise anymore, hazard has only 0.1m to go and Kags has only 0.2m to go. so max they can rise is 0.3m between them by Saturday morning

If, like last season, a player can only go up a max of 0.3 in one GW, then you have nothing to worry about re Michu and Hazard, as I think they have already reached that cap. I don't know if has been confirmed that this same system is in place this year or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

If, like last season, a player can only go up a max of 0.3 in one GW, then you have nothing to worry about re Michu and Hazard, as I think they have already reached that cap. I don't know if has been confirmed that this same system is in place this year or not.

It says on the site players can rise .1m a day.

Once the season has started, player prices may change by £0.1m a day, based on activity in the transfer market.
    Both the formula used to calculate this change and the time of the change include variable factors, and won’t be revealed to game players.

The max is 0.3m per week - Michu and Tevez have both already proved this to date

Seems the price rise estimations on some sites is still a little out seeing as there were no rises last night, when Jagielka and Ba were expected to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Do prices appear to be dropping alot quicker this year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Seems the price rise estimations on some sites is still a little out seeing as there were no rises last night, when Jagielka and Ba were expected to.

It's a bit trial and error earlier in the season.

A lot due to go up tonight though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anyone go up last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Tevez and Hazard i think......

Rvp
    Jagielka
    Ba
    Tevez

That's all I can see that went up .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Stupid question time, I am having a complete brain freeze here today!

I have had Michu and Tevez from the very start, however I won't really benefit from their constant price increases until I go to sell him when I get an extra 0.3m for Tevez......is this correct? Assuming I am correct if I were to keep both of them for the full season then it doesn't matter how much they increase by I won't see any benefit to the amount I have left to buy other players.

I know I am being stupid here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭slingerz

Weetabix wrote: »
    Stupid question time, I am having a complete brain freeze here today!

I have had Michu and Tevez from the very start, however I won't really benefit from their constant price increases until I go to sell him when I get an extra 0.3m for Tevez......is this correct? Assuming I am correct if I were to keep both of them for the full season then it doesn't matter how much they increase by I won't see any benefit to the amount I have left to buy other players.

I know I am being stupid here!!

You only get the increase by selling them, when you do that you will only get half of their price increase so of they go up .2 you'll only make .1 by selling them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

crap, ciaran clark dropped .1

was hoping he'd stay at 4.5 until tomorrow so i could get rid of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

Hogey007 wrote: »

yep we need him to score tomorrow so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

yep we need him to score tomorrow so.

I'll be happy if he doesn't concede more than 1 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Lost 0.2 overnight on Clark and Larsson. But annoying but will make back Larssons if he starts performing, and he's got a DGW coming up. Clark was getting shipped out anyway so bit annoyed he's dropped so quickly.

Debating whether to use my WC next week. Could do with getting in Hazard but don't think I need to make radical enough changes after that to warrant using the WC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hogey007 wrote: »

A pity. Hopefully he scores tomorrow and the bandwagoners get him back in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Son of a bitch, I missed the boat on getting Larsson and Podolski out, now I've lost 0.2. ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

I know prices go up sometime after midnight but do they go up on a Saturday morning also when the site updates for the next game week ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Thanos wrote: »
    I know prices go up sometime after midnight but do they go up on a Saturday morning also when the site updates for the next game week ?

They can up / down once everyday.

Just from a quick look I think Baines went up last night.

Advertisement