Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

Thanos wrote: »
    I know prices go up sometime after midnight but do they go up on a Saturday morning also when the site updates for the next game week ?
    No, just once a day. Lastnite was the last time prices changed and tonight will be the next time they will change. Around 3.00am Irish time they rise/fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭slingerz

roryc wrote: »
    Lost 0.2 overnight on Clark and Larsson. But annoying but will make back Larssons if he starts performing, and he's got a DGW coming up. Clark was getting shipped out anyway so bit annoyed he's dropped so quickly.

Debating whether to use my WC next week. Could do with getting in Hazard but don't think I need to make radical enough changes after that to warrant using the WC.

When is there DGW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Will Bale drop tonight lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Paully D wrote: »

Not looking like it at the minute.

Another 20,000 or transfers out to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

PopTarts wrote: »

Not looking like it at the minute.

Another 20,000 or transfers out to go.

I'd say he'll be dropped quickly tonight though by people after three poor gameweeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'd say he'll be dropped quickly tonight though by people after three poor gameweeks.

1,500 out in the last 30 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just noticed Jenkinson is gonna rise again tonight. Brilliant stuff, will be selling soon enough and will gladly take the 0.1 profit as well as the 2 clean sheets and 4 bonus points to date:D

KevIRL wrote: »
    Just noticed Jenkinson is gonna rise again tonight. Brilliant stuff, will be selling soon enough and will gladly take the 0.1 profit as well as the 2 clean sheets and 4 bonus points to date:D

No chance of him keeping his spot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Do ye reckon Fletcher will rise, if so when? I have just enough for him at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Bale on 27,000 odd transfers out now, needs to hit 43,000 odd to drop according to the estimate on FISO.

Debating on whether or not to stick Cazorla in for him ASAP. I'd ideally like to hold off until after the international break to see if he picks up an injury or something but Bale will more than likely have dropped well before then.

No doubt I'll do it and Cazorla will end up with an injury in tomorrow's game :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Bale on 27,000 odd transfers out now, needs to hit 43,000 odd to drop according to the estimate on FISO.

Debating on whether or not to stick Cazorla in for him ASAP. I'd ideally like to hold off until after the international break to see if he picks up an injury or something but Bale will more than likely have dropped well before then.

No doubt I'll do it and Cazorla will end up with an injury in tomorrow's game :pac:

Unless there is a mass exodus Bale shouldn't go down tonight. I'm sticking until tomorrow.

WTF is going on with Routledge? -30,000 today?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭cup of tea

xerces wrote: »
    Do ye reckon Fletcher will rise, if so when? I have just enough for him at the moment.

Was thinking about bringing him in as well. MON comments on MOTD have put the brakes on, he said that Fletcher done well today as he is not 100% and not near match fitness yet..(or something along those lines).

Shane732 wrote: »
    WTF is going on with Routledge? -30,000 today?!!

I'm not sure how it's worked but that's not what it means. Those that go up generally have that -figure the next day.

Check out Baines who went up last night.

If he was -30000 for the day he'd be in the red / fallers (and close to dropping)

Actually, I think I understand it :)

I think for them to go up a second time they have to go up twice the Target NTI so in their cases they need about 70,000 transfers.

Jenkinson, Rafel, Rangel, Michu, Hazard, Ben Arfa, Pienaar, Dyer, Tevez and RVP all went up last night.

I have six of those do happy days.

Pog, Ramires and Cabaye amongst those who dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

i wildcarded all the risers in last night, im hoping with int break they will go up more and ill eventually shift on the ones i dont want for some nice profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

an interesting faller from last night was guthrie down to 4.4. obviously on the back of him not having a game this week or the week before but he did look lively against chelsea (and took a free kick and scored it, albeit luckily)

he'll have a DGW to come when the sunderland game is rescheduled too. i think i'll be adding him in as my cheap mid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

POKERKING wrote: »
    i wildcarded all the risers in last night, im hoping with int break they will go up more and ill eventually shift on the ones i dont want for some nice profit.

Did the same myself. Brought in Jenkinson, Rangel, Michu and Hazard. The latter two are obviously long-term and overdue; I wasn't planning on keeping Jenk and Rangel so hopefully they'll go up once more before the next GW for a small profit.

I was concentrating so much on the rises I almost forgot to check potential fallers on my team. As a result only just got Pogrebnyak out on time. I plan on getting him back in though - his drop was mostly down to no GW3 match, and I think he could be a good cheap option for the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Hogey007 wrote: »
    an interesting faller from last night was guthrie down to 4.4. obviously on the back of him not having a game this week or the week before but he did look lively against chelsea (and took a free kick and scored it, albeit luckily)

he'll have a DGW to come when the sunderland game is rescheduled too. i think i'll be adding him in as my cheap mid.

Hopefully he might drop more before theDGW,well worth keepeing on the watchlist...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm not sure how it's worked but that's not what it means. Those that go up generally have that -figure the next day.

Check out Baines who went up last night.

If he was -30000 for the day he'd be in the red / fallers (and close to dropping)

I noticed that...very odd.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I noticed that...very odd.

Just from remembering back, I think they have to raise double the transfer target to raise .1m a second time.

Not sure if for the third raise if it's trebled.

So for a .1m rise they need 34472(from FISO) transfers

for a .2m rise they need another 68944 transfers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Just looking at FISCO and Flecther isn't listed, I would have thought he would be close to a rise?? I can't afford him to rise of I'm to get him in for Graham this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

dahat wrote: »
    Hopefully he might drop more before theDGW,well worth keepeing on the watchlist...

What DWG? :confused:

When is it scheduled for?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

q2ice wrote: »
    What DWG? :confused:

When is it scheduled for?
    The Sunderland vs Reading game that was cancelled last weekend. It has not been fixed for a new date yet.

Don't think I'll be wildcarding. Looking at the teams that people are changing to, I have seven to eight of the players they're including.

My tactic of taking points hits in the first three gameweeks has worked IMO. Team value is now 102.4 and I've .1 million in the bank.

I've taken a point hit of 12 so far so decent enough in that I have Jussi, Rafael, Kagawa, Michu, Hazard, RVP and Tevez.

The only player I think I'm missing potentially is Yaya.

Weetabix wrote: »
    Just looking at FISCO and Flecther isn't listed, I would have thought he would be close to a rise?? I can't afford him to rise of I'm to get him in for Graham this week

You can see it too on the FPL site - Sort by Transfers In (Round)

Just over 6,000 have transferred him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Just over 6,000 have transferred him in.

What does that mean, potential rise?

xerces wrote: »
    What does that mean, potential rise?

It's around 35,000 transfers that they seem to rise at

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Don't think I'll be wildcarding. Looking at the teams that people are changing to, I have seven to eight of the players they're including. My tactic of taking points hits in the first three gameweeks has worked IMO. Team value is now 102.4 and I've .1 million in the bank. I've taken a point hit of 12 so far so decent enough in that I have Jussi, Rafael, Kagawa, Michu, Hazard, RVP and Tevez. The only player I think I'm missing potentially is Yaya.
    whats the point in having the same team as everyone who wildcarded? Hard to move up the rankings with that gameplan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

whats the point in having the same team as everyone who wildcarded? Hard to move up the rankings with that gameplan.

Because most players who those who wilcarded to get are going up in value are on form. There's no point being stuborn and deciding not to get as many of the form players as possible because you wont move up the rankings. The more of them you have, the better you'll do.

Advertisement