Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Rises & Price Trends

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

arsenal have not conceded a goal. bould has been working with that back four and jenkinson has been performing well. what makes people think a fit sagna is automatically going to get his place back? wenger isnt going to drop him without reason. sagna will be waiting awhile to get back in that team id say. time will tell :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

All points made are valid, but valid for those who already have him, but the fact he is due a rise now suggests people are buying him in now, probably using a wildcard and he will most likely play one game, two at the most unless Sagna suffers a setback.

I'm wildcarding and I brought him in, purely for the price rise. No way am I holding on to him, even for one game.

I'd say you will see a big drop in his numbers next week when the WC'ers sell him to bank the profit before setting their team for GW4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

arsenal have not conceded a goal. bould has been working with that back four and jenkinson has been performing well. what makes people think a fit sagna is automatically going to get his place back? wenger isnt going to drop him without reason. sagna will be waiting awhile to get back in that team id say. time will tell :cool:

Sagna is arguably the best right back in the league. If he's fit, he plays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

Seriously?? Sagna is one of the best FB's in the world and definitely the best Right Back in the EPL, he's fit he plays simples. And Jenkinson has been performing adequately, Stoke and Sunderland never left their own halves and Sterling had him in plenty of bother early doors last Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Sagna will walk back into the side. Still delighted about putting Jenkinson in my team from the start though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

dembele rose .1
    gerrard dropped .1

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

Jenkenson is the one major ommission value wise from my gw1 team. Had him in and read something about sagna due back soon so put fabio in. Lost over 20 points just from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 potatoace

Sagna is expected back TRAINING with the firsts after the international break. He will surely not be match fill for at least 2/3 weeks after that, his first and second appearance will surely be no more than a 80th minuite run around ( in games where they have already sewn it up. )

Once fit though Jenkinson will most certainly lose his position.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Aguero (?), Clichy, and Marveaux to drop another 0.1 according to FISO. Victor Moses and Glen Johnson notable others heading for a price drop. Winston Reid up 0.1, Cazorla and Mertesacker within 10% of a price rise too. Does anyone know how high Tevez can go possibly by the start of the next gameweek please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how high Tevez can go possibly by the start of the next gameweek please?

He's already gone up .2 this week so another .1 :)

• Advertisement

PopTarts wrote: »
    He's already gone up .2 this week so another .1 :)
    Thanks for that. I'd like to revert to Aguero when he's fully fit but I'm 0.4 short at the min. may have to wait a little while, or take a hit ;)

Aguero down to 11.0m now

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Aguero down to 11.0m now

6% still have him. Madness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Can a player rise .3 this week and .3 next week? Or is this break just treated like one week between gameweeks? Like how we'll only get the 1 free transfer and not another one added tomorrow.

Can a player rise .3 this week and .3 next week? Or is this break just treated like one week between gameweeks? Like how we'll only get the 1 free transfer and not another one added tomorrow.

Think it's just .3

Any reason Torres is in the Red's (8%) on Fiso?

People getting rid to bring in RVP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Moses is down to 6.6. If he's playing on the right side of that Chelsea midfield, he could be a great bargain now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

carlcon wrote: »
    Moses is down to 6.6. If he's playing on the right side of that Chelsea midfield, he could be a great bargain now.

How much game time is he going to get though?

Shane732 wrote: »
    How much game time is he going to get though?

We have to wait and see. He's better than Rameires, and Bertrand won't keep that role, IMO, so he may get that slot opposite Hazard on the right/left. Presuming Chelsea stick with Torres up front, Mata behind, and Hazard & ????? on either wing cutting in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

?????? = One of Ramires/Bertrand/Oscar/Moses

Until one person nails down that position, which I can't see happening anytime soon, all 4 of those players should be avoided.

I got burnt by deciding to go with the budget Ramires option instead of Hazard at the start of the season.

• Advertisement

As I said, we have to wait and see. I'm not suggesting anyone get him in now.

Back to the rest... looks like rises/falls have gone a bit stale. The actual international games haven't had any effects on trends so far. Fingers crossed there's a little more cash to be made with the WC around Thurs/Fri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'll be rather annoyed if I don't see another price rise with Ivanovic and McAuley by the end of the week. They are the only 2 players (maybe Jenkinson who needs another .1 rise) that I was going to cash out on.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    I'll be rather annoyed if I don't see another price rise with Ivanovic and McAuley by the end of the week. They are the only 2 players (maybe Jenkinson who needs another .1 rise) that I was going to cash out on.

they're on 67% and 50% respectively. would expect a lot more transfer activity after the second international matches are out of the way today. just hope mc auley's price rise has come by saturday morning as i don't really want to keep him in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Hi guys

Still don't understand how you cash in on players with price rise?

eg I have dyer @ 5.7 mil, he is now worth 5.9.

When I go to transfer him (click red x) I only have 5.7 rather than 5.9 mil to spend?

How do you cash in? What am I missing?

Apologies for ignorant question!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭slingerz

moreau wrote: »
    Hi guys

Still don't understand how you cash in on players with price rise?

eg I have dyer @ 5.7 mil, he is now worth 5.9.

When I go to transfer him (click red x) I only have 5.7 rather than 5.9 mil to spend?

How do you cash in? What am I missing?

Apologies for ignorant question!

Cheers

That means that when you bought Dyer he was 5.5 so at 5.7 youve increased your available funds by .2 as you will only get half of the price increase a player has made if you sell him i.e. if he rises .2 you'll only see a .1 increase in your funds

To put it simply you only get half the profit to spend if you transfer out a player.

you take the full amount of any price drops.

Carzola finally went up last night.

Looking like Michu, Ivanovic, Tevez are going up tonight. Gibbs, Vermaelen, Bertrand and Dyer aren't too far behind.

Dónal wrote: »
    Looking like Michu, Ivanovic, Tevez are going up tonight. Gibbs, Vermaelen, Bertrand and Dyer aren't too far behind.

Michu, Tevez, Ivanovic, Jenkinson & Gibbs all over the threshold. Jenkinson had over 12k transfers yest alone:eek:.
    Nobody of any significance dropped, unless Green counts. Naismith, Albrighton, Rodwell & Sagna are close. Sagna needs another -12 net transfers as of now to drop 0.1 according to fiso.

• Advertisement

So basically people just filled their teams with players who scored in the first 3 gws?

sticking with dyer over michu. Too dear now as the 3rd mid if i want a decent strikeforce.

Advertisement