Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.limericksoccer.com

• 20-08-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Anybody use this website? Seems to have been replaced by a search engine. Pity, was a great resource for fixtures, results etc. Anyone know what haooened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

Anybody use this website? Seems to have been replaced by a search engine. Pity, was a great resource for fixtures, results etc. Anyone know what haooened?

Was that the juniorball site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya I use it all the time. It seems to have gone down alright like it was hacked. I'll try find out from Pat what happened with it. The other websites run off that free website seem to be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

yeah it was hacked pat was on the limerick junior soccer page looking for an any I.T. guys around to have a look at it, he said it was hijacked

Advertisement