Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed Maths, help please!

• 20-08-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I failed ordinary maths, which I anticipated. Although I did get into a plc that is a feeder school for the course in IADT that was my initial first choice. But I was just curious as to if I can get into IADT with an E in maths. I really don't want to have to repeat, I don't think I'd be able to cope with another year of the leaving cert haha.
    also, are there any places around the dublin area to repeat maths on its own?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

You don't have to repeat the whole thing. Have a read of this: It's offered in Clondalkin and Blanchardstown and Skerries I just saw when I scanned it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Which course are you looking at? I don't think IADT specifically require you to pass Maths. If you've gotten into the PLC, once you get the required grades in your PLC this year, that should get you into IADT next year. It wont matter about Maths.

Advertisement