Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Bleach how to fish?

Options
  • 20-08-2012 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have a work day out in lough Bleach and I don't have a clue about fresh water fishing. Any tips on fishing worm and lures for rainbow and brown trout?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Bleach lough anglers have a website with contact info,you can ask for advice r members will be there on the day to help.
    There is a fishing shop on Denmark st called I GOT WORMS owned by steve normoyle who is a very keen trout angler,he will give you the best advice on what to use.
    Flies are probably best but spinnng with many type of lures can be just as effective.
    There is always google for tips also.
    best of luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 donaghm

daveob007 wrote: »
    Bleach lough anglers have a website with contact info,you can ask for advice r members will be there on the day to help.
    There is a fishing shop on Denmark st called I GOT WORMS owned by steve normoyle who is a very keen trout angler,he will give you the best advice on what to use.
    Flies are probably best but spinnng with many type of lures can be just as effective.
    There is always google for tips also.
    best of luck and enjoy.
    Thanks. I was in to check out that shop Sunday not realising Steve was running it as I hadn't heard he'd left the other shop as I haven't been fishing much. Got Mepps type spinners, Tasmanian devil and a Devon minnow as well as worms. Kids coming with me so I'll have them worm fish. I've never fly fished as I'm a sea angler.

Advertisement