Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU accommodation

• 20-08-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Looking for accommodation near DCU, please contact me if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alittlelamb

Hey! :) There's a room going in the house I'm living in next year, it's verrrry small though I have to tell you! Single bed, wardrobe, space for a wee bedside table but no desk or anything. It's made up for in the price though, the rent's only 210 a month, bills excluded, and it's a 9 month lease :) The house is on Shanliss Rd, it's like a 10 minute walk from DCU. There are 6 of us living there already, 5 girls and 1 guy, all either 2nd, 3rd or final year, paying between 240 and 275 a month depending on room size. We're all easy to get along with, 3 of us are musicians so if you could deal with a bit of guitar you'd fit right in :) Totally understand if you want a bigger place though! If you're interested or have any q's just message me! :) xSarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EoinMagner

Hi Sarah
    Just saw the post. Im a first year computer applications student in DCU. If the room wasn't already taken I would be really interested in it. If ok i'd like to view it first sounds like a good group of people love listening to a bit of guitar so that suits me fine :)

Advertisement