Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

L Vest and Test Questions

• 20-08-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have my test next week anyone have an L vest I could get a lend of in South Dublin/Town.
    Also after pretest I need to brush up on the answers to questions does anyone have a link to the Questions and Answers for most common questions asked during motorbike test.
    Any help appreciated.
    LC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Luckycharm wrote: »
    Hi,

I have my test next week anyone have an L vest I could get a lend of in South Dublin/Town.
    Also after pretest I need to brush up on the answers to questions does anyone have a link to the Questions and Answers for most common questions asked during motorbike test.
    Any help appreciated.
    LC

Have a vest with 2 passes under it. I'm on the northside though.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi,

Any help appreciated.
    LC
    Study this, all question are based on this and you really should know them before heading out on the road regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Snooze1

Did you get sorted with a vest? I have one and everyone who's used it has passed their test first time. Think I'm about the 5th person to have it. I'm on the Northside during the day if you want it no bother :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Snooze1 wrote: »
    Did you get sorted with a vest? I have one and everyone who's used it has passed their test first time. Think I'm about the 5th person to have it. I'm on the Northside during the day if you want it no bother :)

That would be great I work near the port - going to see if my bike shop will give me a lend first as getting new tyre this w/end so will let you know monday. many tks LC

That would be great I work near the port - going to see if my bike shop will give me a lend first as getting new tyre this w/end so will let you know monday. many tks LC

No bother, sure just let me know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Snooze1 wrote: »
    No bother, sure just let me know :)

Given all the money I have spent there over recent years bike shop gave me lend of L vest- tks for offering though.

Given all the money I have spent there over recent years bike shop gave me lend of L vest- tks for offering though.

Glad to hear, best of luck with it :D

Advertisement