Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementry Information Form on CAO?

• 20-08-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I've been accepted into Physics and Astrophysics in UCC.

Last year I studied Applied Science in St. Johns Central College, I went for a psychological assessment and discovered I have dyslexia!

I would like UCC to know about this...do I fill out these forms (section B & C) and post them on or will I just wait till I get to UCC to let them know then?

Thank you in advance...I have a fair idea that filling out the supplementary forms is unnecessary but just need to be sure!

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Hi,

I've been accepted into Physics and Astrophysics in UCC.

Last year I studied Applied Science in St. Johns Central College, I went for a psychological assessment and discovered I have dyslexia!

I would like UCC to know about this...do I fill out these forms (section B & C) and post them on or will I just wait till I get to UCC to let them know then?

Thank you in advance...I have a fair idea that filling out the supplementary forms is unnecessary but just need to be sure!

Thank you!

as far as i know all you have to do is register with the DSS when you get to UCC and they will help you from there :)

their website is:

http://www.ucc.ie/en/dss/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Miguelg6969

Thank you!:)

Advertisement