Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday gift ideas?

Options
  • 20-08-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm looking for birthday gift ideas as it's my boyfriend's birthday this month.

He's early thirties, not sporty.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Moved from LGBT forum. Might have better luck here.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

A nice bottle of whiskey or a new dressing gown, you cant go wrong with a new shirt either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

yagguy wrote: »
    I'm looking for birthday gift ideas as it's my boyfriend's birthday this month.

He's early thirties, not sporty.

If he's into gadgets this tablet is getting great reviews - Google Nexus 7.

€250 for 16gb version.

If he's into comedy you could do worse than buy him tickets for a comedy gig - Frankie Boyle is playing in December as far as I know.

Or send him off somewhere with the lads for his birthday, mondelo park, go karting paintballing or something like that and a couple of scoops after- my ex sent me off to mondelo with two of the lads once, was mighty. No ofence to the ladys bit nice to do a lads only thing every now and then

What did you buy him in the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 jeanadamz

What does he collects for a hobby? might as well give him one to add up to his collections. Just don't forget to write him a letter seems simple but its an effective gift. Sweet and true.

Advertisement