Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Query

Options
  • 20-08-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey Guys I was recently offered a place in DIT in Round Zero Deligted :) anyway a few days ago I received a letter from the college saying congratulations and now you must register as a student to pay your fees and all the rest. They also said that I must print of "Confirmation of Registration" which will be sent to your DIT email address (i.e. Mydit.ie) which they gave me I Have yet to receive this email. Is it because they will send this email with the rest of the applicants at the same time or has their been a mistake???
    Any help would be appreciated thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 irelandfan

Before anyone replies I've yet to complete my registration thats probaly the reason sorry lol :) I've wasted thread space :)

Advertisement