Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for anyone who takes early morning trains from Carlow to Dublin

Options
  • 20-08-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Regarding the 7:09 and the 8:05 trains during the week, are these normally full, or is seating easy to find? I've taken the later train (8:54), many times, and it's often standing room only by the time it reaches Carlow, so I'm curious if seating is likely on the earlier trains.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Regarding the 7:09 and the 8:05 trains during the week, are these normally full, or is seating easy to find? I've taken the later train (8:54), many times, and it's often standing room only by the time it reaches Carlow, so I'm curious if seating is likely on the earlier trains.

Normally both trains are fine for seating!

I usually sit at the very top carriage and its generally empty, especially the 8.05 train! From Athy onwards is where it gets very full!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Michael_Dare

Perfect, thanks.

Advertisement