Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCIENCE AT TRINITY!

• 20-08-2012 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey Everyone just got offered a place at Trinity for Science :D

Just wondering what i should really expect??
    Like i was thinking of doing maths, chemistry and biology and if anyone could give me advice or guidance it would be much appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 helper9

chemistry in second year is tough if you dont study constantly at it.

First year is lovely though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ScienceMad

and how are the exams??
    are they much different from the LC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I'm doing this course too! :D Also want to to maths, chemistry and biology. Can't exactly tell you what to expect though since I'm only going into it as well :P

leaveiton wrote: »
    I'm doing this course too! :D Also want to to maths, chemistry and biology. Can't exactly tell you what to expect though since I'm only going into it as well :P

Oh cool! I don't know anyone going into this course!! I'm gonna be soo nervous! :O But i'm so excited too ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

ScienceMad wrote: »
    Oh cool! I don't know anyone going into this course!! I'm gonna be soo nervous! :O But i'm so excited too ! :)

I'm really excited, can't believe I have to wait another 4 weeks until Fresher's Week! :L I'm so happy I got in, I've wanted to do this course since TY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It might be a good idea to trot over to the TCD forum and have a look there, probably some discussion / old threads to look at, or if not you could start one ... most people here, like yourself, are only preparing to dive in the deep end! :)

are many people trying for the trinity halls? or going to try get cheaper accommodation ? :)

Advertisement