Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks

Options
  • 20-08-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

This might just have been an isolated incident but fireworks are now starting to be heard in parts of the city over the past few days.Halloween is starting earlier every year.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

That's terrible Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

DR. Foster: (on phone) Yes, Dr. Foster here. … Ned Flanders? You're sure? … No, no, no, I'll come right over. And may God have mercy on us all. (hangs up) Darling, there's an emergency at the hospital, uh, where are my shoes?
    Mrs. Foster: I think they're in the den.
    Dr. Foster: The den? May God have mercy on us all.

In all seriousness, I don't like fireworks that much either :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

This might just have been an isolated incident but fireworks are now starting to be heard in parts of the city over the past few days.Halloween is starting earlier every year.:mad:

Oh no.

The existence of this thread means it's only a month or so before the "Christmas is starting too early" thread gets started.

These sorts of threads are starting earlier every year :mad:

Advertisement