Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Carlow wexford campus

Options
  • 20-08-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey i just wondering could anyone help me out i offered my course i want but i put down the wexford campus instead of the main one... can any one tell me if there are student accommodation in wexford town for the campus .. or even if ya do the first yr in wexford can i transfer to carlow main campus.. would love ya help as i cant find anythin on the internet bout it ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

I'm pretty sure you can transfer in second year but it would depend on vacant places etc. Quick ring to the Admissions Dept on 059 9175000 will let you know.

The college doesn't have any official student accommodation like some of the bigger colleges do but there is surely plenty of accommodation in Wexford town on Daft.

Advertisement