Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TR033 Computer Science

• 20-08-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anyone else get into this course? Was it close? Looking forward to the year? May as well know some people before going in. Or anything else related to this course, for teh lulz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

My course is 50% Computer Science so I'll see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Yup, I got it. Can't wait! Do you know much going in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Physics FTW

Don't know much about computers, but know am eager to learn.

What course are you doing emmet?

Don't know much about computers, but know am eager to learn.

What course are you doing emmet?

Computer Science, Linguistics and French in Trinity.

Also I just realized that nowhere did you say you're going to Trinity. Apologies. I'm clearly insane.

EmmetOT wrote: »
    Computer Science, Linguistics and French in Trinity.

Also I just realized that nowhere did you say you're going to Trinity. Apologies. I'm clearly insane.

TR033 is Trinity :D

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD I AM DOUBLE INSANE

LOL at least someone got it, though I'm not surprised the linguistics person missed the code ;) ,

Well at least you're insane now we don't have to ashamed f you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chibihito

I got it too!
    So excited, though I don't know much, but hopefully it won't be too difficult:)

yeah should be fun, I heard for the first term or two you just do integration in maths so that sound easy enough, can't wait for college though

Does anyone know when we start? Is freshers week the first time we actually go to college?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NSNO

You should create this thread in the TCD forum guys, if you want CS'ers to see it.

yeah probably but I just wanted to see if anyone here was going into it

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chibihito

yeah should be fun, I heard for the first term or two you just do integration in maths so that sound easy enough, can't wait for college though
    Oh noes, can't stand calculus;c Will definitely be looking forward to everything else though:)

Advertisement