Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV for yard

Options
  • 20-08-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I need some advice on CCTV security systems. I have a shed on a piece of land about 2km from my home full of machinery and tools. Lately I’ve noticed a few things around the front of the shed being moved around.

I’m looking for one camera that can withstand outdoor conditions and has good night vision. There wont be lighting at night nor do I want any, will this cause a problem? Also is it possible to have a camera that has a motion sensor recorder? I can supply power to the camera.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Where are you planning to place the DVR for the camera? At the house or shed ?
    At night time without an external light source all your going to get are black and white images . You might be better off buying a few cameras instead of one expensive one. Do you have a budget in mind ?
    I would suggest you give Condor Security LTD a bell and say you were sent from Boards.ie . They're great to deal with especially the aftercare .

Advertisement