Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baptism Advice

Options
  • 20-08-2012 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

I have two children one girl 4 and a boy 1. Im Irish and RC by birth but don't follow but i want to baptis my children. My wife is Chinese and has no religious vies.

what do we need to do to get the ball rolling? what do we pay?

any help would be greatly accepted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

I would post this in the Christianity forum as there are a few Catholics there that could inform you, not being one myself I can't help you. This forum, and the pagan one don't get much traffic it seems so your question might just get ignored, or never found by the people who you'd be looking to get an answer from.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 angeleyes44

you go to your parish church telling them you'd like to get your children baptised .you might have to attend a meeting about this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

JimiTime wrote: »
    I would post this in the Christianity forum as there are a few Catholics there that could inform you, not being one myself I can't help you. This forum, and the pagan one don't get much traffic it seems so your question might just get ignored, or never found by the people who you'd be looking to get an answer from.

SADLY I DID AND SOME IDIOT MOD DECIDED TO LOCK THE TREAD THINKING I HAD ENOUGH INFO AND THEN SOME Atheist DECIDED TO HAVE A DIG :( NOT FAIR NOT FAIR :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

tonyheaney wrote: »
    SADLY I DID AND SOME IDIOT MOD DECIDED TO LOCK THE TREAD THINKING I HAD ENOUGH INFO AND THEN SOME Atheist DECIDED TO HAVE A DIG :( NOT FAIR NOT FAIR :mad: :mad: :mad:
    And another idiot mod is just going to politely point out that you can always pm a mod to ask why a thread was closed, and request it be reopened.

Ya dont really rant in a different forum about it, that wont get you anywhere!

And on topic, your parish priest is the guy to see alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

there is a reason this board exist, and if i should have a question i ask one here with out the need to me ridiculed by people. As for thre mod i have had no word and the people who heckeled me about there being no god won!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement