Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement router?

Options
  • 21-08-2012 12:28am

I have a Netopia 2247NWG. I'd like to start streaming HD movies over my network. Am I right that my current router isn't suitable? If so could you give me some guidance on a replacement that would work with my Eircom broadband please? Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

I have a Netopia 2247NWG. I'd like to start streaming HD movies over my network. Am I right that my current router isn't suitable? If so could you give me some guidance on a replacement that would work with my Eircom broadband please? Thank you!

Hi VanZan,

Your eircom Broadband modem is compatible with ADSL Broadband and is also suitable for streaming or downloading from the Internet.

The following post on our forum may be helpful in relation to upgrading or replacing your eircom modem.

eircom Modem Replacement Options

Let me know if I can advise you further.

Best Regards,

Ant

Advertisement