Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs & Socs - Timetabling 2

Options
  • 21-08-2012 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I won't be starting in UL for another few weeks but I'm looking into the Clubs and Socs and I'm interested in both rowing and fencing as a beginner. According to their sites/profiles their times last year for beginners were:

Fencing - Tuesday - 6.30pm
    Rowing - Mon/Tue/Wed - 6.00pm

Would you recommend trying both these activities? And if I were to try both then could I do rowing on Monday and Wednesday only and do fencing on Tuesdays? Would I be losing anything by doing that or putting too much of a time pressure on myself?

Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You definitely don't have to do every day of rowing, I'm guessing it's like the kayaking where they have pool sessions during the week but you can go to just one if you can't make the others. You'll have plenty of time in first semester so make sure you get into everything you can :)

Advertisement