Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Levy

Options
  • 21-08-2012 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a student levy to pay at IT Sligo when we register and if so how much it will be or how much it was last year?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭SystemsGuy

If you're not getting the grant, you have to pay the Student Contribution Charge of €2,250. If you are getting the grant then you don't have to pay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scoob70

Ahh thanks for your reply. I'm provisionally getting the grant and knew that would cover the charge but I was reading that there is also a student levy that the student must pay for about €150/€200 being charged by many of 3rd level institutions.

Well that's definetly not in IT Sligo. The only charge is the SCC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

when is registration day anyway???

For 1st years I think it's the 3rd and the 10th for all other years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 DavieDude

Are you still able to register and attend lectures etc. even if you have not paid the SCC yet and waiting for the Letter for SUSI? :D

Yes. I registered last year without the letter no bother and when I got the letter I just showed it too them. Ye'll all be sound don't be worrying!

Advertisement