Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants NOT Closing ...

Options
  • 21-08-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Just to shine some light on the more positive aspects of the Greystones' culinary scene.

Great to see ...

- Caviston's "Best Casual Dining" award 2012

- Expansion of Hungry Monk downstairs

- Vino Pasta's extension and coffee shop

- Ms. Robinson's soon-to-happen expansion into restaurant next door

They may all be mad (Glass half-empty), or,
    They may all actually be doing something right (Glass half-full).

Personally, I am going with the latter :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Oldlegs wrote: »
    Ms. Robinson's soon-to-happen expansion into restaurant next door

Is that actually happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Oldlegs wrote: »
    - Ms. Robinson's soon-to-happen expansion into restaurant next door

Well I read it on Boards, so it must be true:p

But I have also heard it from other sources (but maybe they all picked it up from Boards also). So, lets just call it
    "Ms. Robinson's rumoured expansion into restaurant next door"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Is that actually happening?

Def happening, he has purchsed the El Rincon lease and it will take 3 months for the "bar licence" to come through... the GM of El Rincon told me this on satrurday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

cocker5 wrote: »
    Def happening, he has purchsed the El Rincon lease and it will take 3 months for the "bar licence" to come through... the GM of El Rincon told me this on satrurday night :D

I wonder if they'll start serving any food too or just leave it as a bar? Great news for Mrs. R though - it's a great spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I wonder if they'll start serving any food too or just leave it as a bar? Great news for Mrs. R though - it's a great spot.

I dunno, i would assume as there is a full kitchen already there he may do food, it would make sense :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement