If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO SUBWOOFER DEAL

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:32am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

I have a few too many MONITOR AUDIO MSW-10 Active Subwoofers in black that I would like to clear:

msw10.large.jpg
    (Don't worry they do come with a grille as well!)

The MSW-10 is an ultra-compact but awesomely powerful subwoofer with a potent integral 100 Watt class A-B amplifier. The MSW's rigid, curved and cubic MDF cabinet houses a longthrow 10" driver, which is forward firing to make the process of positioning the MSW-10 as simple and fuss-free as possible.

Although designed to underpin the Monitor series standmount and floorstanding speakers, the MSW-10 will integrate beautifully and easily with any compact, high performance home theatre system by adjusting its variable volume control, its wide range of crossover adjustment between 45Hz and 150Hz, and its phase switch. Stereo line and LFE inputs allow the MSW-10 to contribute a seismic dimension to both music and multichannel movie systems. For added convenience, the MSW-10s signal sensing feature automatically turns it on and off at either end of a performance.

These were a £400 subwoofer - I have a few to clear at £129.95 as a Boardie exclusive and we will ship them anywhere in Ireland at £9.95..

Thanks as ever and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

Any RSW-12 subwoofers you could clear at the same price :-P? I'd buy one today if you can get it to me Friday!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Any RSW-12 subwoofers you could clear at the same price :-P? I'd buy one today if you can get it to me Friday!

Typical Heapy opportunism :D

Darren I bought all the RSW12s left at €99 - one for each room of my own house...

( seriously tho' would you like a price on one / I'll make it as mad as possible??)

ATVB,

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hehe, yeah do, I'll see if I can sneak it into the house!

Hehe, yeah do, I'll see if I can sneak it into the house!

Have you seen the size and weight of the RSW12 - you'd want to have a fair sized castle to get away with being able to 'sneak' it in.. (but then you know that already?????????)

I have checked and we are completely out of the RSW12 - However I have one RXW12 that I would clear at £399.95 (reduced from our normal £729 which is in perfect condition, unused, but the box seal has been broken - it's in the Oak finish.

I know it's not €99, but hey you know just how good it is ;)

I also have one complete Monster - the Monitor Audio APEX AW12 in Pearl White (Brand new Boxed) - I won't say too much about it - except: 12" C-CAM driver and 500 watt Class D amplifier...:D:D

You can have a look at the full info HERE:
    aw12.large.jpg

It's normally £899-£950 is in the UK - fancy one for £399.95??
    (don't worry about me - I'll nurse my losses..)

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

:-D Hmm, soo tempted. It has to be in place for Saturday (calibrator on site the weekend), is that possible?

• Advertisement

:-D Hmm, soo tempted. It has to be in place for Saturday (calibrator on site the weekend), is that possible?

If you can decide in the next hour or so, before DPD arrive - then it can happen no problem .....:D

It will be even harder to sneak in than the RXW12 you know....

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

I got distracted by work, I'll call first thing tomorrow to see if you can still get it to me by Sat (south Ireland)!

Edit: Ignore me, my sneaky plans has been discovered. My partner has this spook ability to look at me and wonder "What are you buying now?".

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭drayer

Hi John,
    Sorry for jumping in, have u got another Apex AW12 in pearl white? I'd be interested
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

I've already posted in the other thread regarding a "MORDAUNT SHORT AVIANO 7" which is my first choice but if you dont have 1 of those left i'll take 1 of these?
    Thanks
    Niall

drayer wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Sorry for jumping in, have u got another Apex AW12 in pearl white? I'd be interested
    Cheers

Drayer,

Yep I have one of those shiny boys that I'd like to clear and I'm happy to do that crazy price of £399.95 which is a completely bonkers price...drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get the guys to sort out the delivery details for you.

@Darren - I know how you feel :o - I'm the worst liar in the world......and it shows.. but we can despatch all our products in plain brown boxes ;)

Keep me posted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭drayer

drayer wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Cheers

Drayer,

Yep I have one of those shiny boys that I'd like to clear and I'm happy to do that crazy price of £399.95 which is a completely bonkers price...drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get the guys to sort out the delivery details for you.

@Darren - I know how you feel :o - I'm the worst liar in the world......and it shows.. but we can despatch all our products in plain brown boxes ;)

Keep me posted

Thanks John
    Sent you a mail there, talk tmoro

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Re my previous post, I'm heading to Italy in the morning till Thursday and not sure I'll have Internet so hopefully you can hang onto what I was looking for till then?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Niallam.

:D Posted in your original Thread.

Hope Italy is nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

Lads

Looking for a small Sub in both size and price :D. someting on the lines of Cambridge Audio S80. Any ideas?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.