Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codes for Kellogg's Bowls

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

I am trying to get bowls for our kids from the Kellogg's Tip and Sip range promotion on at the moment and am looking for any codes that people aren't using.
    Could anyone PM me the codes from the inside of the box if you are not going to use them please.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I bought 3 boxes of cereal purposely to get the bowl, but one of the codes just will not got in, It is quite blurry but from what I can see, ive entered every combination of letters ie. D insteasd of O and such, still no luck and I cant find any way of contacting them to let them know, so If I dont get another code I will give you the two I have (but looking for another code )

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

fox_1973 wrote: »
    I bought 3 boxes of cereal purposely to get the bowl, but one of the codes just will not got in, It is quite blurry but from what I can see, ive entered every combination of letters ie. D insteasd of O and such, still no luck and I cant find any way of contacting them to let them know, so If I dont get another code I will give you the two I have (but looking for another code )

Also looking for codes if anyone is not using them, thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Bumping this up too see if anyone has any spare codes going?

World war 3 has started between my nephew and 2 nieces and the one bowl we have is the trophie lol. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭flycd

I'd appreciate any spare codes anyone has to offer also...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

I'd like to join the list of requestors for any spare codes :p

From their website FAQs: My code is illegible /damaged/ smudged, what do I do?
    Please contact the Kellogg's Careline on 0800 626066 in the UK or 1800 626066 in the RoI between 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Alternatively, you can email us via the Kellogg's website at www.kelloggs.co.uk/contact/ or www.kelloggs.ie/contact/ in the RoI.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

donnacha wrote: »
    I'd like to join the list of requestors for any spare codes :p

From their website FAQs: My code is illegible /damaged/ smudged, what do I do?
    Please contact the Kellogg's Careline on 0800 626066 in the UK or 1800 626066 in the RoI between 8:00am and 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Alternatively, you can email us via the Kellogg's website at www.kelloggs.co.uk/contact/ or www.kelloggs.ie/contact/ in the RoI.
    Thanks o done that, such an ordeal though, I've entered the two codes I got so the first person to pm me can have them, I don't know whether you can retrieve the codes so I might have to give my log in details for you to add 1 more code, I won't be back online till after 10 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

jimbis wrote: »
    Bumping this up too see if anyone has any spare codes going?

World war 3 has started between my nephew and 2 nieces and the one bowl we have is the trophie lol. Thanks!

And bump we go again :D for the love of God people help me. I've now got an extra niece and nephew (albiet too young to appreciate it) but I still have 3 older ones fighting over two bowls. :)

Advertisement