Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email promotion. Free offer or a chance to win a prize?

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭

We are looking to do a promotion coming up to the busiest months for most companies and want to get them to visit our B2B site.

Is a get a free widget when you but 1 case of whatnots, more effective than say to be in a free draw with a chance to win a new iPad or some such?

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

We are looking to do a promotion coming up to the busiest months for most companies and want to get them to visit our B2B site.

Is a get a free widget when you but 1 case of whatnots, more effective than say to be in a free draw with a chance to win a new iPad or some such?

Thanks

Peter

I'd go with the free thing Peter, I'd have zero interest in a draw, in my mind it would be rigged / not actually genuine (Christ I'm a cynic!)

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Ditto, Something definite is more effective than something vague like a competition.

Advertisement