Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

off campus living as a first year

Options
  • 21-08-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

So got offered a course yday in ul. Had been expecting to get dublin and hadn't applied for on campus accommodation in Limerick(stupid of me i know). So iv been looking at off campus villages and would appreciate in help in recommendation/advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

i think Thomond still have spaces. Give them a ring anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Kilmurry gave me a place after the offers so you should get places on campus. I don't know about offcampus though

Kilmurry gave me a place after the offers so you should get places on campus. I don't know about offcampus though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

sup_dude wrote: »

We heard you the first time :P:P

Groody will still have spaces left, stayed there myself in first year. You have a choice between a 3bed apartment with double rooms, or a 6 bed with double ensuite rooms.

The 6 bed have spacious rooms with study desk and wardrobe and a spacious open living area/kitchen.

they have dropped from 95 a week when i was there to 75 a week now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

garv123 wrote: »
    Groody will still have spaces left

ye, was looking at groody and courtyard. Groody looked the nicer of the two imo. Were ya wit many first years there cause it seems most seem to be on campus?

garv123 wrote: »
    We heard you the first time :P:P

Whoops! The benefits of using a phone with dodgy signal...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

A Groody 6 bed is the place to go, if you want to go off campus in first year.

Advertisement