Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda broadband

• 21-08-2012 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Am with imagine for last couple of years but periodically checking my download speeds am not getting anywhere near what I'm paying for - and even that's only 3mb.

Any one recommend a reliable high(er) speed service (not linked to a phone line as I no longer have one)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Digiweb do metro in drogheda I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

digiweb are decent in drogheda, have 8mb down, 1mb up from them and dont have much bad to say about them, basically always get the speed i should get

heres one of my speedtests from a few nights back, the pings have been a but mad on the speed test website tho
    2134167617.png

68434421.png

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SnipSnop

2179354410.png

Business Metro 10Mb/2Mb just now.. Still waiting for 30Mb, but might never show up.

Advertisement