Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Gallagher T-shirt

Options
  • 21-08-2012 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there all,

Would anyone know where in Dublin city centre to buy a Rory Gallagher t-shirt, I can't get it online as I have to physically have it by Friday!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Not sure if there is a dude still selling t-shirts on O' Connell bridge, but that's where I got mine before.

There are plenty of places in Dublin City Center though.
    Try tower records off Grafton street and the one above Easons on O' Connell street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

try that place upstairs in St Stephen's Green SC

• Registered Users Posts: 8 939DSFM

Brilliant, thanks a mill, I'll try all of those. The only one I could think of was Asha (is that the name of it) that moved from Crown alley to Stephen's Green back in my halcyon metal days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

There's a shop called 'K-OT-IK' on Liffy St. that I get all of my band shirts from. Worth a look IMO. Weird opening & closing hours though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 939DSFM

Great thanks for that. I have the shirt now, but you've put me in the mood for more shopping!

• Advertisement
Advertisement