Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Repeat fees

• 21-08-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,i'm in the middle of repeating exams in GMIT but think i may have failed one and was wondering does anyone know what the price would be if i was to repeat the year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ailish92

i think its roughly 8000 maybe more as your fees are not paid by the government ,thats what ive been told anyways .Its hard to find information on it online ,your best bet would be to just ring gmit :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭Densino

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SeanDole

Usually €2900, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 padraig102

Does anyone know if the amount of subjects that have to be repeated in the repeat year effect the cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 red_poppy

ailish92 wrote: »
    i think its roughly 8000 maybe more as your fees are not paid by the government ,thats what ive been told anyways .Its hard to find information on it online ,your best bet would be to just ring gmit :)

It's nowhere near that in the it's thank god. I have to pay fees too for first year but it also depends on whether you do level 7 or 8 course. Tuition fees differ for both with the level 7 half the cost. The reg fee is 2250 and then whatever tuition fee you owe on top of that. I believe a level 8 is around 1569 for most courses for the year and the level 7 around half the cost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement