Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query about autumn exams please

• 21-08-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there,

I had to defer an exam in May due to a bereavement. Im actually sitting it today. Im just wondering if I don't pass it this time, is that it just repeat the year again or would I get another chance?

One more thing, I have passed everything else, do ucc even do compensatory passes?

Fingers crossed I won't need to worry. Thanks in advance. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Sorry, don't know the answer to whether you get another chance, but compensation only works for certain modules and certain departments. Check the book of modules to see.

If it comes to it and you do fail, I'd say go talk to your head of department as soon as you can and see if they'd give you another shot or if you could appeal. But cross that bridge when you come to it! Hope it went okay.

Advertisement