Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes for First Trimester to work

Options
  • 21-08-2012 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I am looking for a few nice flowing tops not too maternity yet as my bump is quite non-existant. It's just I feel a tad bloated and as if slightly expanding.

I need to dress quite dressy/formal for my job so I would like some nice tops that give a little room. Also I would love nice flowy dresses that would work well with leggings

Could anyone recommend me a few places I should def try.....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I know mothercare can be dear but I saw a beautiful black blouse there that would look good in the early stages and further along as bump grows!!

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

I bought a few things a size bigger when I got pregnant and am still wearing them at almost 6 months, only now starting to buy maternity clothes! So I advise just shop where u usually do get some sale bargains or if you are comfortable try second hand. I got a pair of perfect ralf Lauren jeans a size bigger (which im wearing at the moment) for €5 in enable Ireland!

Advertisement