Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Colleges

• 21-08-2012 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I made a mistake arranging my courses in terms of preferance in my level 6 & 7's
    Although I got my first choice in my level 6/7 it wasn't where I wanted to go to college (in Blanchardstown)

I had a course in DIT that I would have gotten if I had switched it to first place cause I wanted to go to DIT or DCU sin they're closer to Swords.
    Now im stuck with my first choice in ITB doing Engineering (Common 1st Year)

I was wondering if there was a way to transfer to DIT or DCU to do a course similar to the course I got in ITB becuse it is a course that after the first year you get to chose to between Engineering (Computer Engineering) or Engineering in Mechatronics

Advertisement