Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maths 2013

• 21-08-2012 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

have been looking and i cant find out whether or not paper 1 will be project maths for l.c 2013 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Yes we will have project maths strand 3 and 4..we will have a new paper 2, and there will also be changes to paper 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

It will be. Then in 2014 there's a few other changes but yeah, you won't have the old course next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Patchy~ wrote: »
    It will be. Then in 2014 there's a few other changes but yeah, you won't have the old course next year.
    ah s**t is there much changes to paper 1 do you know as I had the project maths paper 2 this year and i think im going to be repeating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

aarond280 wrote: »
    ah s**t is there much changes to paper 1 do you know as I had the project maths paper 2 this year and i think im going to be repeating
    Unfortunately yes :/ But as far as I've seen there's nothing new - just using the stuff in a different way. :) They've reduced the amount of calculus hugely from what I've heard, and it looks that way too, but that was just from an exam paper I saw so I can't know for sure since the exam obviously doesn't test everything you learn. Good luck with it anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Unfortunately yes :/ But as far as I've seen there's nothing new - just using the stuff in a different way. :) They've reduced the amount of calculus hugely from what I've heard, and it looks that way too, but that was just from an exam paper I saw so I can't know for sure since the exam obviously doesn't test everything you learn. Good luck with it anyway!
    Haha thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement